‘Tis the season of giving and holiday cheer. It’s a great time of year to spend some quality time together as a family and do some festive Christmas crafting.
Our mini jars are the perfect size container for you and your children to make your own Christmas snow globe ornaments.
What You Need
4 Bonne Maman mini-jars and lids
4 Christmas trinkets/scenes measuring under 1.5” in height and .75” in diameter
Waterproof super glue, or epoxy
Large Flake Glitter (white)
How to Make
- Collect and sanitize 4 Bonne Maman mini-jars and lids
- Put the glue on both the inside of the lid and the bottom of the fake tree. Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes and then press the tree onto the lid. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of glitter into each jar
- Fill with distilled water and add 5 drops of glycerin.
- Screw the lid onto the jar. Using the same glue, glue a loop of twine to the top of the jar.