- ● One empty Bonne Maman 13 oz. jar and its lid
- ● Bunny tails (Ornamental Grass)
- ● Food Coloring Gel (red and pink)
- ● Dried flowers
- ● String, a label, and a pen
- ● A drill with ½” drill bit
Pour hot water and the coloring gel in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
Dip the bunny tails in the mixture for about 5 seconds.
Dry the bunny tails upside down for 24 hours.
Then use the drill to drill a ½” hole through the center of the lid.
Add a few dried flowers to the bottom of the jar.
Once the bunny tails are completely dry, gather them to make a small bouquet.
Place the bouquet in the jar by passing the stems through the hole. Decorate and glue two dry flowers on the lid.
Write a special note and use some string to tie it around the jar. Your pretty bouquet is ready!
Happy Mother’s Day!