OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
Last Updated: August 13, 2020
What Information Do We Collect?
When you access or use our Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, we may collect a variety of types of information, including:
- Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, payment information, and other types of personal information;
- Network and device information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating environment (such as browser type and version, browser plugins installed, operating system version, regional and language settings, screen size and/or resolution, windows size, and page size), access dates and times, and referring websites;
- Information provided by third party services, such as Google Analytics, Facebook’s Custom Audience Pixel, and Splio.
Do We Sell or Share Your Personal Information for Marketing Purposes?
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will only store and use your personal information as is reasonably necessary or appropriate in connection with your use of our Website, including:
- to contact you in connection with your use of our Website, including to respond to your inquiries;
- for authentication and identification purposes;
- to enable us to provide the features of our Website;
- to process and fulfill your Orders and to provide you with notices about your Bonne Maman Account and your orders;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information to us;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights;
- to provide you with relevant advertising and promotions;
- to ensure your compliance with our Customer Agreement (located at https://www.bonhttps://www.bonnemaman.us/blog/online-customer-agreementnemaman.us/customeragreement/) and/or to investigate any potential breach of our Customer Agreement; and
- to protect our networks, data, software, or business interests.
How Do We Protect and Share Your Personal Information?
We may disclose your personal information for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
- to a buyer or other successor of Andros Foods USA;
- to any of our affiliates, business partners, service providers, vendors, and agents who provide hosting services, technical support services, order processing and fulfillment services, payment processing services, marketing services, and as is necessary or appropriate in connection with the processing and fulfillment of orders or the operation, maintenance, and support of our Website;
- to comply with any legal requirements, subpoenas, discovery requests, or court orders;
- as we believe is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury, or property damage;
- to law enforcement, financial institutions, or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity; and
- if we believe it is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our affiliates, our customers, or other third parties.
How Do We Protect Children’s Privacy?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of thirteen (13) years (“Children”). Our Website is not designed for or marketed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from Children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from Children, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about Children, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.