Breakfast, Sweets & Desserts Four fruits
October 20, 2017
1 sheet of thawed puff pastry
1/3 cup Bonne Maman Four Fruits Preserves
powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Unfold the puff pastry sheet and roll the dough to at least 24” wide. Dough should be about 1/16” thick or even a bit thinner.
3. Cut in half and spread the preserves on one side.
4. Place second half of dough on top of the side with the preserves and gently press down.
5. Cut the pastry width-ways into strips of about 1/2" thick (or about a thumb width). Twist each strip, cut in half, or leave long and place on the baking tray.
6. When all of the pastry strips are ready, bake in the oven for 10 mins, turning half way.
7. Allow to cool before serving and dust with powdered sugar.Yields: 8 long jam straws.
Your review ...
All fields and a star-rating are required to submit a review.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Bonne Maman partners with World Finer Foods for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the Product Locator on the World Finer Foods website.
Go to World Finer Foods
Stay on BonneMaman.us
Bonne Maman partners with Shop Gourmet for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the store on the Shop Gourmet website.
Go to Shop Gourmet
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a coupon for $1 off a jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd.