- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Using wet hands (this makes it easier), form the sausage mixture into 24 links” or patties.
Line them up on the prepared baking sheet (if your sheet is too small, use two), leaving about an inch between each sausage.
Slide into the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers at least 165° F, flipping halfway through baking.”