- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shelled toasted pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves
Whipped ricotta: Place the ricotta, honey, and olive oil in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and slightly fluffy, about a minute. Set aside.
Make the crumble: Combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
For the dish: Place a couple of spoonfuls of the ricotta at the base of a small bowl or glass jar. Top with a layer of the crumble, and the Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves. Repeat as desired.