- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 90g melted butter
- 4 x empty 370g Bonne Maman jars
- 100g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 5 tablespoons Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 200g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 200ml thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 4 strawberries, extra for serving
Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter together. Spoon the mixture evenly into the 4 Bonne Maman jars and press down firmly.
Mix the strawberries into the Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves and spoon over the biscuit crumbs.
Add the lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until soft and creamy.
Whip the cream and vanilla sugar together until just stiff. Add the cream cheese mixture and continue to beat until well combined.
Spread evenly over the top of the strawberry mixture. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
Decorate with extra strawberries and serve.
Note: This is ideal to pack and carry as a great picnic dessert.