A moist and sculptural blueberry bundt cake topped with a jewel-toned Blueberry Preserves glaze.
Makes 8 servings.
Bundt Cake Ingredients:
- 3 1/2 Cups All-purpose Signature Select flour
- 2 Tsp. Signature Select Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Signature Select Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Signature Select Salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Lucerne Butter, softened
- 2 Cups Signature Select Sugar
- 4 O Organics Eggs
- 2 Tsp. Signature Select Vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ Cup Crème fraîche (or Lucerne sour cream)
- 1/4 Cup Lucerne Milk
- 2 Jars (13 oz) Bonne Maman® Wild Blueberry Preserves (one for cake/1 for glaze)
Blueberry/Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 Jar (13 oz) Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves
- 3 Tbsp. Signature Select Lemon Juice
- 3 Cups Signature Select Powdered sugar
Bundt Cake Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set this dry mix aside.
In standard mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Add one egg at a time until all incorporated, then add vanilla extract.
Mix on low speed, add ½ of your dry mix, then add the crème fraiche (or sour cream).
Add the other ½ of dry mix, then milk, and your Bonne Maman® Wild Blueberry Preserves.
Butter and sugar bundt pan and fill ¾-full with batter.
Bake until the cake is golden and tester comes out clean, 45-55 minutes.
Cool cake to room temperature, about 15 minutes. Remove from pan.
Mix ingredients together until creamy. When cake is still slightly warm, cover with glaze.