- 4 Bread Slices, Gluten Free (bread with gluten can also work)
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Milk (Non-Dairy is ok)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste (Vanilla extract is an optional replacement)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 Jar Bonne Maman Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 1/2 pint Fresh Blueberries (optional)
French Toast Directions:
Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt together in a shallow bowl.
Heat a griddle pan over medium-high heat and add butter.
Submerge bread slices in egg batter and transfer to hot griddle. Cook approximately 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Serve with Bonne Maman Blueberry Fruit Spread – More Fruit, Less Sugar* and fresh blueberries.