Overnight Berry Breakfast Bake
VANILLA BEAN GLAZE
1. Grease an 8x8” baking dish, fill with sliced pre-made croissant dough and mixed berries. Set aside.
2. Add cream cheese to mixing bowl and beat with hand mixer until smooth. Add milk, sugar, eggs, Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves, vanilla and lemon zest and beat until combined.
3. Pour mixture over croissants and berries.
4. Cover with plastic wrap if you will be refrigerating overnight.
5. Remove baking dish from refrigerator and let sit on the counter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 30 mins. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 mins, until golden and when a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
7. While casserole is baking, add powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine until smooth and pourable.
8. Top with fresh berries and drizzle glaze over the top after it’s finished baking. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.