Four Fruits Puff Pastry Twists
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Unfold the puff pastry sheet and roll the dough to at least 24” wide. Dough should be about 1/16” thick or even a bit thinner.
3. Cut in half and spread the preserves on one side.
4. Place second half of dough on top of the side with the preserves and gently press down.
5. Cut the pastry width-ways into strips of about 1/2" thick (or about a thumb width). Twist each strip, cut in half, or leave long and place on the baking tray.
6. When all of the pastry strips are ready, bake in the oven for 10 mins, turning half way.
7. Allow to cool before serving and dust with powdered sugar.Yields: 8 long jam straws.