Breakfast, Lemon Curd, Sweets & Desserts Lemon Curd
October 30, 2018
1 jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd
1 quart plain whole milk greek yogurt
1 pint blueberries
1 pint caramelized oats – recipe follows
1 ½ cups rolled oats
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Layer together the Bonne Maman Lemon Curd, yogurt, blueberries, and caramelized oats in 4 mason jars, coupes, or ramekins.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Combine honey, brown sugar, butter, and olive oil in a small saucepan and, stirring constantly, bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in oats.
4. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and spread out oat mixture into an even layer.
5. Bake at 325°F, stirring every 10 minutes, until deeply caramelized – about 24 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces. Can be stored in an airtight container for one week.
Your review ...
All fields and a star-rating are required to submit a review.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Bonne Maman partners with World Finer Foods for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the Product Locator on the World Finer Foods website.
Go to World Finer Foods
Stay on BonneMaman.us
Bonne Maman partners with Shop Gourmet for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the store on the Shop Gourmet website.
Go to Shop Gourmet
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a coupon for $1 off a jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd.