Lemon Curd, Sweets & Desserts Lemon Curd
October 30, 2018
Olive Oil Bundt Cake
5 eggs, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup Bonne Maman Lemon Curd
2 cups sifted cake flour
1 ¼ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
Bonne Maman Lemon Curd Glaze
½ cup Bonne Maman Lemon Curd
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 10 cup capacity bundt pan with non-stick spray.
2. In the bowl of a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, beat eggs with sugar and lemon zest until smooth and fluffy.
3. Beat in olive oil and lemon curd.
4. Sift together dry ingredients and mix in until just combined.
5. Scrape batter into bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and insert a skewer in the center for 10 seconds – if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
6. Let cool in pan 5 minutes then unmold onto rack to finish cooling. When cake is fully cool, mix glaze (recipe follows) and pour over top of cake.
1. Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
August 31, 2019
A user left a star rating on this recipe. (0.7346601081984723)
March 25, 2019
A user left a star rating on this recipe. (0.37726877690534955)
March 11, 2019
A user left a star rating on this recipe. (0.23671430151257034)
A user left a star rating on this recipe. (0.5719623836327568)
Your review ...
All fields and a star-rating are required to submit a review.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Bonne Maman partners with World Finer Foods for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the Product Locator on the World Finer Foods website.
Go to World Finer Foods
Stay on BonneMaman.us
Bonne Maman partners with Shop Gourmet for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the store on the Shop Gourmet website.
Go to Shop Gourmet
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a coupon for $1 off a jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd.