Appetizers & Sides, Snacks, Spring Recipes, Starter Fig
October 20, 2017
1 fresh baguette (cut into 12 slices)
¼ cup olive oil
¼ tsp salt
4 oz. goat cheese, plain, at room temperature
12 tbsp Bonne Maman Fig Preserves
12 slices of prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Slice 12 ½-inch slices of bread from the baguette. Place on a baking sheet, and brush generously with the olive oil. Sprinkle a little salt if desired on each slice.
3. Bake for about 10 mins, or until crisp and slightly golden. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
4. Spread goat cheese on each crostini. Spread about a tablespoon of Bonne Maman Fig Preserves on top of the goat cheese.
5. Fold the slices of prosciutto neatly and place on top of each crostini.
6. Lay fresh arugula leaves on top of each crostini to taste.
April 2, 2019
A user left a star rating on this recipe. (0.017592046319677368)
Your review ...
All fields and a star-rating are required to submit a review.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Bonne Maman partners with World Finer Foods for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the Product Locator on the World Finer Foods website.
Go to World Finer Foods
Stay on BonneMaman.us
Bonne Maman partners with Shop Gourmet for sales in the United States. You are about to leave the Bonne Maman website and will be directed to the store on the Shop Gourmet website.
Go to Shop Gourmet
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a coupon for $1 off a jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd.