In the hurried world of the fall holidays and hosting, it’s incredibly easy to forget the smaller things. But as any good hostess knows, it’s all in the details. Here’s one of our favorite jar hacks that doubles as a thoughtful party favor.
Our mini jars are the perfect size container for making your own simple, fall-inspired lip balm. Made with common kitchen ingredients, this recipe is an easy add in to your holiday baking.
What You Need
1 oz Sweet Almond Oil
1 oz coconut oil
1 oz beeswax
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp chai tea mix (without sugar)
How to Make
- Collect and sanitize 4 Bonne Maman mini-jars and lids
- Measure oils, beeswax, spice and chia in a glass container (one of our full sized Bonne Maman jars works well)
- Using a double boiler, heat until beeswax is melted, remove from heat.
- Stirring while cooling mixture slightly
- When the mixture starts to get thick, pour into your Bonne Maman mini-jars
- Cool completely, seal with lid
- Dress them up with some twine and include a sweet message to make the perfect party favor
Looking for Bonne Maman mini-jars? Get our 2019 Bonne Maman Advent Calendar and celebrate the holidays with 24 unique 1 oz. jars of delicious Bonne Maman Preserves, Jellies and Honey. BUY NOW