Need a delicious reason to roll out of bed? Create your own pancake sushi and fill them with your favorite Bonne Maman preserves, jelly, fruit spread or curd.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. hazelnut spread or nut butter
- ½ cup mixed fruit, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cereal, coconut, or chopped nuts
- 1 jar of your favorite Bonne Maman® preserves, jelly, fruit spread or curd.
Make a stack of large, thin pancakes.
While warm, place the pancake on a clean kitchen towel and roll up. Then let cool.
Unroll pancake and add a light layer of hazelnut spread or nut butter.
Sprinkle on cereal, coconut, or chopped nuts.
Add a fruit (like banana or strawberry) and roll the pancake up.
Slice into “sushi rolls” and place on a plate.
Top with your favorite Bonne Maman® preserves, confectioners’ sugar, and whipped cream