Lemon Chèvre Cupcakes (makes 30)
Brighten your day with some Lemon Chevre Cupcakes made with Bonne Maman Lemon Curd. The buttery cupcake and sweet, zesty lemon filling come together to make the perfect sweet treat.
- 3 ¼ Cup Cake flour
- 1 ½ Tsp. Baking powder
- 1 ½ Tsp. Baking soda
- 1 ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 6 oz. Butter, softened
- 1 ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla paste
- 3 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Buttermilk
- 8 oz. Chèvre, softened
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ Cup Powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla paste
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place paper liners in muffin tins.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- In a standard mixer on high, beat butter and sugar until pale.
- Beat in vanilla paste. Add eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add buttermilk. Then add flour mixture in thirds, until just combined.
- Fill lined muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then rotate pans and bake for 9-11 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool to room temperature before adding frosting.
- In a standard mixer add chèvre, cream cheese, and butter and beat on high, until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar.
- Mix until fully incorporated.
- Frost cupcakes once they have cooled to room temperature and add Bonne Maman Lemon curd on top.