Welcome in Summer with some Frozen Yogurt Bark—a delicious and fun dessert with fresh fruit, nuts, and your favorite Bonne Maman Fruit Spreads swirled in!
- 32 Oz. Yogurt, whole milk
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla paste
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- ½ Cup Chocolate, dark (64%), chunked
- ⅓ Cup Pistachio pieces
- 1 Jar Bonne Maman® Cherry Fruit Spread
- Line a ¼ size baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add yogurt, honey, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla paste and stir together until evenly mixed.
- Pour the yogurt mixture on the sheet and spread to evenly cover.
- Drop pieces of chocolate and pistachio all across the yogurt. Then place large spoonfuls of Bonne Maman® Cherry Fruit Spread on the yogurt and swirl them into the mixture.
- Wrap the whole pan in plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Chop in desired size pieces and enjoy!