- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Justin’s Maple Cashew Butter
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8.2 ounce) jar Bonne Maman INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 1/3 cup salted cashews, coarsely chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch cake pan.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar on medium speed, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla, egg, and cashew butter and mix until all ingredients are combined.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the cashew butter mixture, and mix just until combined.
Press 2/3 of the dough into the prepared pan, and spread the Bonne Maman INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread evenly over the dough. Drop small pieces of the remaining dough evenly over the fruit spread. Sprinkle with chopped cashews and bake for 45 minutes, until golden brown. Cool and cut into squares.