- 4 large wraps
- 1/2 cup Bonne Maman INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 8 ounces balsamic grilled chicken, sliced
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag or container and add marinade. Refrigerate for at least one hour and up to 24 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade. Heat grill to medium-high, alternatively you can use a grill pan or broiler. Grill chicken 4-6 minutes per side until it has some char marks, and reaches 165 degrees internally. Let rest, then slice.
Spread Bonne Maman INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread over wrap and top with crumbled goat cheese. Divide chicken onto the 4 wraps.
Add crumbled goat cheese to wrap, and evenly spread INTENSE Blueberry Fruit Spread. Place chicken over the goat cheese and top with arugula. Fold the bottom and roll the wrap. Slice in half and serve.