Nothing says fall like this adorable pumpkin décor using your used Bonne Maman jars!
- 3 empty Bonne Maman® jars (any size)
- Americana Chalky Paint in Heritage and Chalk Paint in Lace (orange and off-white)
- Americana multi-surface in Woodland (green)
- Wine corks (for stems)
- Artificial leaves
- Straw or burlap ribbon
- Glue gun
- Dishwasher-Safe ModPodge
1) Clean your empty Bonne Maman jars and set the lids aside.
2) Paint the 1st Bonne Maman jar orange (the Heritage color). Leave the rim unpainted.
3) Paint the 2nd Bonne Maman jar off-white (the Lace color).
4) Paint the 3rd Bonne Maman jar a mix of orange and white.
5) Allow to dry, and then add a second coat.
6) While the first coat of paint is drying, paint the lids green (the Woodland color). They will need multiple coats.
7) Attach wine corks to center of painted lids with glue gun.
8) Affix a leaf or two at base of the cork and tie off a piece of ribbon.
9) Seal the pumpkin chalk paint inside your Bonne Maman jars with your ModPodge.