The smooth, savory flavor of peanut butter is the perfect match for the fresh, sweet fruit flavor of our all-natural
Bonne Maman Muscat Grape Jelly. A delicious and healthy snack that will satisfy any sweet tooth, these peanut butter and jelly sticks offer a distinctive take on a timeless flavor combination.
Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter and Bonne Maman Muscat Grape Jelly elevates the peanut butter and jelly pairing to a new gourmet height. Justin’s produces the most delicious nut butters available. Every small, individual batch of their eight nut butter flavors is made using a proprietary grinding process to ensure optimum flavor and consistency. Justin’s Nut Butters are delicious because – like Bonne Maman preserves and jellies – they are made with only the highest quality, most healthful ingredients.
|Bonne Maman Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie Sticks|
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cold cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 2 Tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Bonne Maman Muscat Grape Jelly
- 1/4 cup Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the cold cubs of butter and cream cheese and cut in with a pastry knife or your fingers until there is a fine crumble.
- Add the buttermilk and gently work together, until a dough just comes together.
- Wrap it in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Once the dough has chilled, roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface until ¼ inch thick.
- Cut 24, 2 1/2 inch rounds from the dough and fill half with a small amount of Justin’s
- Classic Peanut Butter and Bonne Maman Muscat Grape Jelly. Place a lollipop stick right in the middle, about 1/4 inch from the top.
- Brush the edges of each pie with egg wash and place the non-filled pie crusts over each filled crusts and gently press together to seal. Brush the tops with egg wash.
- Use a paring knife to cut four small vents in each pie.
- Place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool on baking sheet.