December 20, 2017
2/3 cup Almond milk
2 Tbsp Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves
1 Tbsp Brown sugar, honey, or maple syrup
1/2 cup Rolled oats
Dried fruits, such as apricot or coconut flakes
Seeds, such as chia or flax
Nuts, such as almonds or walnuts
1. In a empty and clean Bonne Maman jar add almond milk, Bonne Mama Apricot Preserves and brown sugar or honey and stir with a spoon to combine.
2. Add oats and stir making sure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in the liquid.
3. Cover securely with the Bonne Maman jar lid keep in the refrigerator overnight (for a minimum of 6 hours).
4. The next day, open and enjoy as is or top with in season fruit and/or nuts.
5. Best within the first 12-24 hours.