No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
1. Pulse vanilla wafer cookies in a food processor with melted butter and cinnamon until finely ground.
2. Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9" tart pan.
3. Place the crust in the refrigerator for 30 mins to firm up before adding the filling (or, if you prefer a crunchy crust, you can bake it in a 350°F preheated oven for about 8 mins until fragrant and firm, then let it cool on a wire rack).
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the heavy cream and butter to a low boil. Turn off heat and add chopped bittersweet and milk chocolate. Fold with a rubber spatula until chocolate completely melts and is a thick even consistency. Set aside.
2. Take out your tart crust and pour Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves into the center and evenly spread to the edges.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over the preserves and refrigerate until set (minimum of 4 hours, 6 hours ideal).
4. Top with fresh raspberries and dust with powdered sugar. Serve.