Lemon Curd Tea Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together the butter and sugar until they are just combined. Add the vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and salt. Add the dry mixture to the butter-and-sugar mixture. Mix on low speed until the dough starts to come together. Dump onto a surface dusted with flour and shape into a ball. Wrap in plastic and chill for 30 mins.
4. Form dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Flatten balls slightly with your thumb or the back of a teaspoon, leaving an indentation in the center.
5. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 mins or until bottoms are just barely golden. Remove baking sheet from oven. If indentations look shallow, further define them and fill each with approximately ½ teaspoon Bonne Maman Lemon Curd. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool and dust with powdered sugar.
Yields: 40 cookies