Fig, Goat Cheese, and Proscuitto Crostini
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Slice 12 ½-inch slices of bread from the baguette. Place on a baking sheet, and brush generously with the olive oil. Sprinkle a little salt if desired on each slice.
3. Bake for about 10 mins, or until crisp and slightly golden. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
4. Spread goat cheese on each crostini. Spread about a tablespoon of Bonne Maman Fig Preserves on top of the goat cheese.
5. Fold the slices of prosciutto neatly and place on top of each crostini.
6. Lay fresh arugula leaves on top of each crostini to taste.