Blueberry and Cherry Pastry Pillows
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Lay the puff pastry flat and cut the sheet into 4 equal squares. Repeat with second sheet.
3. Leaving a ½-centimeter border, make 8 total cuts along the edges of the square, with each cut going about ¾ of the way through the length of the edge. Make sure the cuts do not touch.
4. Take one of the edge flaps and fold it toward the center. Repeat with the other flaps until they all meet at the center.
5. Place the blueberry preserves with a spoon or a piping bag in the center (on top of where all the flaps overlap) and in each inside corner of 4 pastries. Repeat with cherry in the remaining 4 pastries.
6. Top each preserve dollop with a piece of fresh fruit.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is golden brown and puffed.8. Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.