Baked Camembert Cheese with Blackberry and Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook two piece of bacon until crispy.
3. Place puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface and roll to an even ¼" thickness. Use a bowl flipped down on its rim as a stencil to make a perfect circle (Roughly 10-12" circumference). Save the scraps.
4. Top the Camembert with a few tablespoons of Bonne Maman Blackberry Preserves, and sprinkle bacon crumbles on top.
5. Drape the puff pastry over the top of the cheese and flip over (so bacon and preserve side is facing down)
6. Fold dough up and over sides of cheese, pleating it neatly on top to enclose the cheese.
7. Gently brush egg wash under dough pleats and pinch dough together in center to seal gathered pleats.
8. Use the extra puff pastry to braid a long strip to wrap around the top perimeter. Cover the seam with small hand cut leaves if design is desired.
9. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place wrapped cheese wheel on prepared baking sheet and brush evenly with egg wash. Bake until pastry is crisp and golden brown all over, 25 to 35 mins. If you desire a more golden top, turn on the broiler for the last 1-2 mins. Let rest 5-8 mins before serving. Drizzle honey and on top and garnish with fresh rosemary sprig.