Apricot-Roasted Pears with Prosciutto
Recipe from TastingTable.com
|Apricot-Roasted Pears with Prosciutto|
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Ready in: 12 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 3 tablespoons Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1¾ teaspoons cracked black peppercorns, divided
- 2 Bartlett pears–halved, cored and each half cut into 6 equal slices (24 slices total)
- 12 slices (6 ounces) prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves (with large pieces of fruit removed), water and 1½ teaspoons black pepper. Add the pears and toss to coat.
- Remove the pear slices from the apricot mixture and wrap each with a slice of prosciutto. Place the prosciutto-wrapped pears on the parchment-lined baking sheet, seam side down, and sprinkle with the remaining ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Bake until the prosciutto is crisp and begins to brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe